Google is an excellent Search Engine. To make it more convenient to use,
it can be installed as a Toolbar in your Internet Explorer browser. It comes already installed in the Opera browser.
To install the Google Toolbar:
1. Go to: http://toolbar.google.com/.
2. Read the information and then click Get the Google Toolbar!. 3. You will go to: http://toolbar.google.com/install.php3?.
A Choose Your Toolbar Configuration window will pop up. 6. Read the information and click either
Install With Advanced Features or Install Without Advanced Features . I chose
Advanced Features . 7. An Installing the Google Toolbar window will appear.
8. An Advanced Security window will then pop up. 9. Click Yes .
10. You may have a message appear that states The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window.
Do you want to close this window? . 11. Click Yes . 12. The window may close automatically.
13. If the window does not close automatically, then go ahead and close it yourself. 14. The window that now appears
has the Google Toolbar installed. 15. Read the instructions to use it and then continue your
surfing. 16. Like other Toolbars , if you don't need the Google Toolbar
for some reason, you can hide it by clicking View , pointing to Toolbar , and
unchecking Google on the option menu.
REMOVE WINDOWS2000 FROM A WINDOWS98/WINDOWS2000 DUAL BOOT
1. Boot your computer with a Windows98 startup
floppy disk. 2. At the A:\> prompt type sys c:. 3. Press Enter. 4. Remove the Startup floppy disk. 5. Press Control+Alt+Delete.
6. Your computer will reboot into Windows98. 7. Delete the folders from or format the
partition that Windows2000 was on. 8. From the root folder of drive C: (the boot drive), delete the following files: Boot.ini, Ntbootdd.sys,
CHANGE FOLDER VIEWS TO DETAILS IN WINDOWS 2000
1. Click the My Documents folder on your
Desktop. 2. Click View in the My Documents window.
3. Click the Details option in the View context menu. 4. Click Tools in the My Documents window. 5. Click the Folder Options
option in the Tools context menu. 6. Click the View tab in the Folder
Options window. 7. Click the Like Current Folder button on the View
tab. 8. Click Yes in the Folder Views window. 9. Click Ok
to close the Folder Options window. 10. Click File in the My
Documents window. 11. Click the Close option in the File
context menu to close the My Documents window.
USE MSPAINT TO ATTACH A SCREENSHOT TO A YAHOO EMAIL MESSAGE
1. Press Print Screen key. 2.
An Image of your desktop(Screenshot) is now copied to your Clipboard.
3. Open Mspaint. 4. Left click Edit in Mspaint.
5. Left click Paste in the drop down Edit menu. 6. Left click
Yes to enlarge the bitmap when asked. 7. Left click File in Mspaint. 8. Left click Save as. 9. Make a Note
of the folder displayed in the Save in: field (ex. My Documents). 10.
Type a Name in the File name field (ex. Screenshot).
11. Left click Save. 12. Open the Folder that contains your
Screenshot and check to see its size. It will not work if it is larger than 1.5mb.
13. Connect to the Internet and Login to your Yahoo
email account. 14. Left click Compose. 15. Type an Email address
in the To field. 16. Type a Subject in the Subject
field. 17. Left click Add/Delete Attachments. 18. Left click Browse
in the popup Attachments window. 19. Browse to and open the Folder
containing your Screenshot. 20. Left click the Screenshot file and
the path for it will appear in the field to the left of Browse in the Attachments window. 21. Left click the Attach File button in the Attachments
window and wait. 22. Unfortunately there is no progress meter to tell if your file is being uploaded. 23. When
your file is uploaded its name, size, and virus check status will be displayed in the Attachments
window. 24. Left click Done. 25. The name of your file and its size will be displayed
near the bottom of your email Compose window. 26. Left click Send
when you are ready to send the email.